Man Heels or “Meels” 2010


Apparently, high heels for men are called “meels” which is short for “man heels”. It’s not a terrible name … okay, it actually is a terrible name for can you imagine a dude going to a New York shoe store saying “I’d like to buy meels.” Well, okay, maybe some New Yorkers will be comfortable with using the “M” word but I doubt if men in non-metro areas are. The word “meels” is soo male-chromosome killer, let’s stick with men’s high heeled shoes instead.

Continue reading “Man Heels or “Meels” 2010″

Man Heels or “Meels” 2010 was last modified: May 29th, 2010 by boo